[oe] unset foo && bar in .desktop files doesn't work with all launchers

Mon Jan 11 13:29:22 UTC 2010

On 01/11/10 13:29, Koen Kooi wrote:
> I tried to launch navit from inside angstrom-gnome-image and it
> complained that it couldn't find the file 'unset', which isn't suprising
> since it's a shell builtin for (b)ash.

I removed this from the .desktop file. We'll think about whether to use
a shell script wrapper.

> Could the navit maintainers please change .desktop hacking to a shell

I don't find "navit" in MAINTAINERS but it would be nice to have a navit
maintainer, actually :).

spaetz