[oe] output of helloworld

saleh usman salehusman at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 11 14:01:14 UTC 2010

Hi
I've run bitbake helloworld but I am unable to find /tmp/deploy folder where I can find output of helloworld.Where will be the output of this build? Terminal window is looking like as

[saleh at localhost ~]$ bitbake helloworld
NOTE: Handling BitBake files: - (7634/7634) [100 %]
NOTE: Parsing finished. 7045 cached, 303 parsed, 286 skipped, 0 masked.
NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies
NOTE: Preparing runqueue
NOTE: Executing runqueue
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 461 tasks of which 461 didn't need to be rerun and 0 failed.

Saleh