[oe] Gnu/stubs-32.h not found

Phil Blundell philb at gnu.org
Tue Jan 12 09:36:06 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-01-12 at 10:49 +0300, Perepelica Alexander wrote:
> I try compile target for x86_64 platform but I get
> /x86_64-oe-linux/usr/include/gnu/stubs.h:7:27: error: gnu/stubs-32.h: No
> such file or directory
> Where can I disable multilib feature gcc?
> Or maybe can I install multilibs into target?

This isn't really anything to do with multilibs.  I think you just need
to figure out why that file is not being correctly installed and fix it.
It's hard/impossible to give any real advice on that without knowing
which package versions you are using and which one you were trying to
build when this error occurred.

p.