[oe] Gnu/stubs-32.h not found

Phil Blundell philb at gnu.org
Tue Jan 12 14:16:44 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-01-12 at 13:32 +0300, Perepelica Alexander wrote:
> He is log

Ah, I see.  So, you were right: it is in fact a multilibs problem.  What
has happened here is that gcc is trying to build a 32-bit version of
libgcc2, but you haven't compiled a 32-bit version of glibc yet.

There are two possible fixes:

- write a variant .bb file to build a 32 bit glibc, and arrange for
gcc-cross to DEPEND on that; or

- patch t-linux64, and/or the gcc configury, to stop it trying to build
the 32-bit multilib.

Which of those is appropriate obviously depends on what you are trying
to achieve, and I guess it would be sensible to provide a switch that
the DISTRO can use to enable or disable 32-bit multilibs.

p.