[oe] bitbaking helloworld

saleh usman salehusman at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 12 14:35:05 UTC 2010

Hi
I've run bitbake helloworld and  it has generated output .There are 3 folders in /deploy/glibc all which contain so many ipk files. In openembedde Getting Started it has been said that it will generate static executable.I don't know which file is the static executable which I can run on my target platform.I am unfamiliar with ipk files,so how I'll run ipk files? any other tutorial?

Saleh