[oe] Does OE’s Angstrom Linux support SMP (Symmetric multiprocessing) on beagle board.

gagan singh gagan2172 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 15:54:35 UTC 2010

Hi Koen,

I have run some dsplink tutorials examples on the beagle board.  But the OS that runs on DSP  is DSP/BIOS. Not Angstrom version of Linux.
             I am not sure if scheduling multiple tasks ,tasklets etc can be distributed  with dsplink  while running multiple applications on beagle board as a general purpose computer

regards
Gagan