[oe] TSC Meeting 7/1/2010

Guo Hongruan camelguo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 13:51:38 UTC 2010

在 Thu, 14 Jan 2010 06:22:17 +0800,Richard Purdie <rpurdie at rpsys.net>
写道:

> The QA issues are not something the TSC can really "rule" on. Yes
> testing is good but we have no hardware or human resources we can assign
> to this. Where a regression is identified as being from a particular
> commit, it is expected the regression should be fixed though.

The first goal of QA could be making sure that every (machine, distro,
libc) combinations with default configuration will be built smoothly. In
fact, I am trying to test them.

To achieve this goal, we don't need lots of human resources but several
computers. We can develop a automation test Mechanism just like auttest
using by linux kernel developing.

Thanks a lot!

--
Guo Hongruan, Embedded Linux Consultant