[oe] console-image problem

saleh usman salehusman at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 14 14:44:38 UTC 2010

Hi
I've built helloworld and its exucatble is runing on my board.Since
linux is runnig on my board so I don't have any need of u-boot,kernel
and file systme then still I've to build console-iamge?

I want to port OSSIE(open source SCA imlementation embeddeb) on Davinci SOC and executable of helloworld is running on GPP of this SOC.Can I run OSSIE core frame work on my target by bitbaking only its single bitbake file

Saleh