[oe] illume-image

GNUtoo GNUtoo at no-log.org
Fri Jan 15 13:17:29 UTC 2010

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 22:49:02 -0800
Khem Raj <raj.khem at gmail.com> wrote:

> But the failure can be fixed easily of you just add
> #include <stdio.h>
It also needs #include <stdio.h>
That's not the problem I had,because that part can easely be fixed
The problem was related to enlightenment includes
I retried and it couldn't find includes like:
Efreet.h,Efreet_Mime.h and Efreet_Trash.h that is to say:
/home/embedded/oetmp_bug/staging/armv6-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/Elementary.h:81:21:
error: Efreet.h: No such file or directory
/home/embedded/oetmp_bug/staging/armv6-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/Elementary.h:82:26:
error: Efreet_Mime.h: No such file or directory
/home/embedded/oetmp_bug/staging/armv6-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/Elementary.h:83:27:
error: Efreet_Trash.h: No such file or directory

they live
in /home/embedded/oetmp/staging/armv6-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/efreet
in my system...

and a quick grep show:
grep -i efreet config*
config.log:pkg_cv_ELEMENTARY_CFLAGS='-I/home/embedded/oetmp_bug/staging/armv6-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/elementary
-I/home/embedded/oetmp_bug/staging/armv6-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/efreet
and it is propagated into the Makefile:
grep -i efreet Makefile*
Makefile:ELEMENTARY_CFLAGS =
-I/home/embedded/oetmp_bug/staging/armv6-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/elementary
-I/home/embedded/oetmp_bug/staging/armv6-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/efreet

Strange that it doesn't work...

If there is a quick fix for that or if someone fix it it would be great
but I still think that it should be removed from the image as someone
may not want a phone image(or else there is a fix: putting an override
for the phone machine feature,it could be doable because images are
machine-specific.)

Denis