[oe] beagleboard-demo-image, and the evil that is "gnome-games"

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Sun Jan 17 19:43:40 UTC 2010

Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>   as it stands now, anyone who runs fedora 12 has been unable to build
> a BB-demo-image for weeks now, and you've lost all that potential
> testing.  and no, i *don't* care to hear from people who are happy to
> tell me that it builds just fine on their debian or ubuntu or gentoo

If I were you, I would have done two things in that situation

1) investigate why Fedora fails and possibly shoot fedora a bug ticket
2) switch distro ;-)  (virtulbox exists if everything else fails)

But again, this being your nature apparently, you love that
head-against-wall feeling.

I mean, seriously, what do you expect?  Do you even have an idea how
long other people wait to get their stuff fixed?