[oe] OpenEmbedded @ FOSDEM2010

Robert Schuster thebohemian at gmx.net
Tue Jan 19 08:49:20 UTC 2010

Hi,
someone with the neccessary privileges should at the following item to
the news section of our Wiki:

2010-02-06 OpenEmbedded at FOSDEM'10[0] - We have a booth at Europe's
finest F/OSS event. See you in Brussels!

And this brings me to another question: Do we want to invite people to
our pre-FOSDEM meeting?

Possible news entry:

2010-02-05 Have a beer with OpenEmbedded developers before FOSDEM
starts! Informal gathering in a pub/bar/restaurant - details:
FOSDEM2010WikiPageWhichNeedsToBeCreatedThen

All the best et au revoir en Bruxelles! :-)
Robert

[0] - http://fosdem.org