[oe] Xorg upgrade and libpixman removal

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 12:27:52 UTC 2010

Hi,

libpixman-native and pixman "conflicts"

It ends like this (libpixman-native is 0.10.0):
arm-oe-linux-gnueabi-libtool: link: cannot find the library
`/home/projects/OE/tmpdir-dev-shr/staging/armv4t-oe-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/libpixman-1.la'
or unhandled argument
`/home/projects/OE/tmpdir-dev-shr/staging/armv4t-oe-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/libpixman-1.la'

It can be resolved by rebuilding both in right order, but libpixman was
used only in cairo-native, so I moved libpixman to obsolete and added
pixman-native to normal pixman recipes (Koen agreed that libpixman can be
removed)

Can someone test NEON on armv7?
especially pixman-0.17.4/0006-Support-of-overlapping-src-dst-for-pixman_blt_neon.patch,
because it was partially included upstream and I'm not following it as close as I should :).

There is also few updates for Xorg, tested on spitz and om-gta02 (with rebuild from scratch
- to use xorg-macros for all recipes).

Regards,