[oe] cortex-a9 build failure at glibc

RK Raggit rk.raggit at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 07:32:34 UTC 2010

> That instruction is "ldcl 11, cr0, [fp, #-140]", which looks like a VFP
> double precision instruction.  Do you have floating point hardware on
> your platform, and is it enabled in the kernel?
>
> p.

You are right Phil. I have a Neon FPU but it was disabled in the kernel
configuration.I am able to boot and get a shell now.

Just for my knowledge, how did you translate "pc=4000673c" ,which could be
an address in a shared library, to an exact instruction like "ldcl 11, cr0,
[fp, #-140]" ?

Thanks
--RK