[oe] Problem in building console-image

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jan 23 11:33:10 UTC 2010

Dear Saleh,

please follow the netiquette (subject, quoting, etc.) [1]. Otherwise you
will make life hard for the developers to answer you.

Am Samstag, den 23.01.2010, 15:54 +0500 schrieb saleh usman:
> How I can solve this problem? any solution? guidance? tutorial?Plz
> help me in moving forword.

Unfortunately it is not visible that you even tried to figure out what
the others told you. Please ask specific questions next time!

> This seems wrong

> In fact you get just 14 items...
>
> >>Dunno about ossie, but in openembedded we moved from 'packages' to 'recipes'.

>  file and it has been built successfully.Now when I've added these lines it is
>
> giving  error.Attached is local.conf file.

> BBFILES = "/oe/org.openembedded.dev/packages/*/*.bb  /oe/ossie_collection/packages/*/*.bb"
>
> BBFILE_COLLECTIONS = "upstream ossie"
>
> BBFILE_PATTERN_upstream = "^/oe/org.openembedded.dev/packages"
>
> BBFILE_PRIORITY_upstream = "5"
>
> BBFILE_PATTERN_ossie = "^/oe/ossie/packages"
>
> BBFILE_PRIORITY_ossie = "10"

As the others answered already, BitBake is not finding your recipes
(just 14). And the reason is according to the others that the directory
was renamed. So please replace all occurrences of »packages« to
»recipes« in `local.conf`.

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_mailing_list_netiquette