[oe] Bitbake build error on Fedora 12 x86 64-bit

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Sat Jan 23 13:24:30 UTC 2010

Hi Hans,

On Jan 23, 2010, at 4:57 PM, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:

> This is why you should not be able to find your git commands in the documentation on
> OpenEmbedded.org

Not quite sure I follow what you're trying to say ... I won't be able to find my git commands ?

BTW, I keep documenting every step, and then share it back with the Overo community. Right now experimenting with 64-bit linux platform for trying to speed up the overo-oe builds.

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson