[oe] Bitbake build error on Fedora 12 x86 64-bit

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Sat Jan 23 19:40:04 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Jan 23, 2010, at 6:51 PM, Paul Menzel wrote:

> You used Git to get BitBake. The needed commands you used are not
> documented on OpenEmbedded.org. The reason is that it is officially
> recommended by OE to use the tarballs.

Oh, okay!! Most of the people who use bitbake for overo development always pull from the latest sources. Perhaps that is why we endup getting so many problems once in a while.

When I search for a solution to the os problem, I found that it was fixed in the latest release of bitbake in the git repository.

Best regards,

Elvis