[oe] small perl initialisation patch

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 21:51:52 UTC 2010

HI all,

Attached is a patch for perl to improve initialisation.
>From the commit message:

Perl file Lib/CPAN/FirstTime.pm can enter a dialog for continent which
never ends.
This problem is among others sometimes triggered by
libxml-namespacesupport-perl_1.10.bb
The patch forces the answer for manual configuration to "no" avoiding
that we run into this problem

As I am not really a perl wiz, I would like some more eyeballs to look
at this one.

And apologies for not inlining the patch, but gmail wraps and
configuring git send-email requires several perl modules that are not
on the opensuse feed

Appreciated your feedback

Frans