[oe] {RFC] console-image.bb

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 10:53:39 UTC 2010

2010/1/30 Rolf Leggewie <no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de>:
> Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:
>> Wouldn't it be cleaner to rename ANGSTROM_EXTRA_INSTALL to e.g.
>> DISTRO_EXTRA_INSTALL ?
>
> This has been discussed before, but not changed.  I think it made sense
> back then and I think it makes sense now.
>
> I believe there is even a better name than DISTRO_EXTRA_INSTALL to be
> found for the variable.  Maybe IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL?

Actually mistyped tye filename, it was console-base-image.bb
and in the beginning it says that it is an angstrom bootstrap image,
so having angstrom specific env vars in it makes sense, but guess the
name then should be angstrom-console-base-image.bb, just like other
images are prefixed with openmoko, nylon, opie, slugos and whatever