[oe] building u-boot - git failed

Guo Hongruan camelguo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 03:52:50 UTC 2010

在 Sun, 31 Jan 2010 11:35:35 +0800,Holger Hans Peter Freyther
<holger+oe at freyther.de> 写道:

> Now to the hint:
> 1.) The issue seems to be caused by using newer GCC?

I searched the error through google. It said that the error occurred using
gcc-4.4.2, while using gcc-4.2, it works OK.

> 2.) Take it up with upstream uboot to see how they want it to be changed.
> 2.1.) E.g. removing the "inline" could work and it should not increase
> the
>        size of the text section
> 2.2) E.g. instead of using the alias it could call the inline function...

Someone said it can be solved by removing 'inline' keywords.

--
Guo Hongruan, Embedded Linux Consultant
Skype: camelguo