[oe] java staging problem

Henning Heinold heinold at inf.fu-berlin.de
Thu Jul 1 11:37:11 UTC 2010

Hi,

the problem is in java-library.bbclass which defines it's own stage.

The quickest solution is to add

do_stage_append() {
	oe_jarinstall -s serializer-${PV}.jar serializer.jar
}

to the xalan recipe will do it after the Email.

The best solution is to remove the do_stage from java-library.bbclass
and teach the new staging system to put the java.jars into the nonearch-java-sysroot.

As Marcin pointed out earlier staging the jar's under arch-sysroot breaks
building whith multiple-archs in the same tmp-dir.

Bye Henning

PS: Seems I didn't hit this because of all my building machine has xalan installed from os.