[oe] Problems bumping clutter recipes

Andreas Mueller schnitzeltony at gmx.de
Thu Jul 1 15:21:13 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 30 June 2010 03:53:09 pm Koen Kooi wrote:
> Let me repeat:
>
> Configure uses a different gl setting per machine
>
> So the output is machine specific. And hence PACKAGE_ARCH = MACHINE_ARCH

I do not (yet) understand why but I understand that it's not your job to teach me - but due to this situation there is on final question on that issue:

What is the rule for making (clutter-)packages machine specific? All recipes depending on clutter?

By the way: I think I have found the reason why clutter-gst does not build: The constant HAVE_COGL_GLES2 is not configured in clutter-gst.

Andreas