[oe] OpenLDAP 2.4.21. doesn't create packages

Bill Sargent butters at station51.net
Sun Jul 4 21:31:39 UTC 2010

  On 7/4/2010 7:58 PM, Khem Raj wrote:

> suppose your image is console-image then you can add something like
> below to your local.conf
>
> IMAGE_INSTALL_append_pn-console-image = " libldap-2.4-slapd libldap-2.4-bin"

I get this:

ERROR: [/home/bill/oe/openembedded/recipes/images/console-image.bb]
RDEPENDS/RRECOMMENDS or otherwise requires the runtime entity
'libldap-2.4-slapd' but it wasn't found in any PACKAGE or RPROVIDES
variables.
NOTE: Runtime target libldap-2.4-slapd  is unbuildable, removing ...
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: [libldap-2.4-slapd]
ERROR: Required build target 'console-imageä has no buildable providers.
Missing or unbuilding depenency chain was: [console-image,
libldap-2.4-slapd]

I see the packages. I see this specific package. I even erased the
packages, cleared the staging, and rebuilt them and they're back again,
but it still will not incorporate them in to my image.

Is the recipe correct? SHouldnt the  Openldap recipe have a PROVIDES
variable in it saying that it provides these packages?