[oe] Display windows & menus alignment problem..

balakrishnan balakrishnan at e-consystems.com
Wed Jul 7 11:36:47 UTC 2010

Hi, I have used E17 window manager in Angstrom 2008.1 for my development
board, all icons & windows are not aligned according to screen
resolution 240X320.

How to make windows & menus in Angstrom are aligned properly according
to screen resolution? any configuration file there?

whether "E17 window manager" will support high resolution only?

Anybody tried Angstrom 2008.1 in lower resolution like (3.2" lcd)
240X320, (4.3" lcd) 480X272 with E17 window manager.

Branch : Stable 2009.

With Regards
J.Balakrishnan