[oe] canadian-cross sdk?

Dmitry Vinokurov df6.626 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 05:05:06 UTC 2010

This question is important for me to. I'm running OE on linux-x86_64
machine and want to build ARM toolchain for linux-x86 machine. I've
asked about it on #irc and CruX| gave me config for building mingw32
toolchain, it's in attachment and maybe it'll be helpful for you.
Unfortunately, I couldn't adapt this config for my task, OE tries to
build mingw all the same.

It would be great if someone explain how to build canadian cross SDK. I
haven't found nothing helpful about it neither in documentation nor in
ML archives but it is very important question I think.