[oe] [RFC] New stable branch (and maybe a new process?)

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Tue Jul 13 18:36:28 UTC 2010

Hello.

On Fri, 2010-07-09 at 22:40, Stefan Schmidt wrote:

> That all needs to be filled with more details, but it could be a start. Let me
> know what you think.

I have to say I expected more replies. Some blames here and there and maybe a
discussion. To hot these days? :)

More serious, I think it would be a good time now to discuss this. What
experience did the stable maintainer made with stable/2009 so far? Is it worth
doing it again? Maybe change the process?

regards
Stefan Schmidt