[oe] Could not find dbus-daemon in our root file system

Soumya R Soumya.R at kpitcummins.com
Sat Jul 17 07:41:56 UTC 2010

Hi All,

    I am working on openembedded form past few days for Au1350 mipsel architecture. I need to include
dbus-daemon where should i include this?. I have included dbus-deamon-proxy_git.bb in dbus in recipes and also
in task-qte-toolcain-target.bb..I have build a root file system and toolchain from it.. But i could not find the dbus-deamon
binary in our rfs.. Please suggest me if i am doing anything wrong..

Regards,
soumya