[oe] [RFC] New stable branch (and maybe a new process?)

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Tue Jul 20 17:34:25 UTC 2010

Hello.

On Tue, 2010-07-20 at 18:56, Koen Kooi wrote:
> On 20-07-10 10:40, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> >
> > So your suggestion is to wait until all three are done?
>
> 'Wait' is maybe the wrong word. I would try to do a call to arms to get
> more people interested into getting this done.

Wasn't there a list produced with all recipes that used legacy staging? I swear
I have seen something like this but I can't find it in my recent builds.

I will have an eye on the legacy staging things and will read into packaged
staging. Nativesdk I would leave for others.

> And of course the number of people screaming for a stable branch is an
> order of magnitude larger than the number of people that end up actually
> supporting it.

Sure, that is no surprise. :)

regards
Stefan Schmidt