[oe] should beagleboard-demo-image (b-d-i) be theoretically buildable?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Mon Jul 26 11:46:57 UTC 2010

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010, Koen Kooi wrote:

> It builds fine on all the buildhosts I have (ubuntu 8.04-32bit,
> 9.10-64bit, debian testing-64bit among others).
>
> And I see no logs attached to your email, so I can't help.

  come on, koen, that last part was uncalled for.  i specifically
stated that i hadn't run the build yet, i just wanted to know if there
were any *known* issues for my 64-bit ubuntu 10.04 platform.

  given that you certainly have *legitimate* reasons to criticize some
of my posts here, you don't need to make stuff up.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca