[oe] native preferences

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Mon Jul 26 12:57:18 UTC 2010

Hi,

Dr. Michael Lauer schrieb:
> Of course the preferred way - rather than switching distros - is to fix this obvious bug
> in the OE metadata.

yes I see it like this. Switching to a distribution that pins more versions is
not really what I would call a fix. It is a workaround but should not become the
default way to deal with such issues in OE.
What we introduced here is clearly a bug in OE and not the distributions fault.

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
                                        http://www.kernelconcepts.de/en