[oe] sending output from a command to the console

C Michael Sundius msundius at sundius.com
Wed Jul 28 20:34:28 UTC 2010

Is there anyway to stop directing the output (of commands in a task) from
being directed to the log file and send it to the standard output?

I have a situation where after the image is built I want to have oe to
automatically down load the image to our hardware. the program that does the
download asks the caller to push a button on our box before the
download precedes.  I'd like to have its output not logged but rather sent
to the console.

Mike