[oe] Is Angstrom dead?

butters butters at station51.net
Tue Jun 1 12:41:12 UTC 2010

Well for me, the Gnome Image is failing. As I wrote previously without
anyone coming up with a fix. The full gnome set was available from the
Ångström site a couple a months ago via the image builder, now selecting
gnome on that fails with a big red X .... It would be nice if the STABLE
builds of things, and things that actually work, would be available in
the image builder instead of just unstable, and it would be nice if we
could have access to stable code instead of always bleeding edge stuff
via OpenEmbedded.

I'm only saying this because you seem to be involved in it, so I just
wanted to voice my opinion and get your response lol

Thanks!
Bill