[oe] OpenEmbedded at Linuxtag 2010

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Tue Jun 1 16:30:34 UTC 2010

Hi Philipp,

sorry for the late response, I have been travelling and I'm slowly catching up.

pHilipp Zabel schrieb:
> "If it's not too late, count me in. As before, I can only assist on
> Saturday and perhaps Friday (in the afternoon)."

great I guess its not to late in any way. :-) For the exhibitor passes its to
late officially but we might be lucky. I still have some free tickets anyway so
it would not do much of harm...

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
                                        http://www.kernelconcepts.de/en