[oe] (no subject)

Nicolas Ferre nicolas.ferre at atmel.com
Thu Jun 3 12:59:31 UTC 2010

Le 03/06/2010 14:13, Soumya R :
> Hi,
>
> MACHINE = "at91sam9263ek"
> DISTRO = "angstrom-2008.1"
>
>   I am new to this open embedded so you may seem may question is silly..
> I need to know wat i need to deploy to my target and where the final image is stored..
> Please help me out.. Thanks in advance :-)

I advice you to go on
http://www.linux4sam.org
and follow the documentation there. You will have an example of the
deployment of such a distribution.

In an OE build, here are the resulting images:
tmp/deploy/glibc/images/at91sam9263ek/

- Linux kernel (as a uImage suitable for u-boot):
  uImage-2.6.30-r1-at91sam9263ek.bin
- Angstrom rootfs:

Angstrom-x11-at91sam9-image-glibc-ipk-2009.X-stable-at91sam9263ek.rootfs.jffs2

For micro-image, you will find a different name but at the same location.

IPK packages are located here:
tmp/deploy/glibc/ipk/

Hope that it helps,
--