[oe] autologin recipe for gumstix Overo

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Sun Jun 6 02:39:21 UTC 2010

Hi Ash,
                I added autologin to the list of tool, in the omap3-console-image.bb recipe file. So I assumed that when you build the rootfs image, the script would somehow modify the /etc/inittab file. At the moment, I have to manually copy the inittab and autologin.profile files to the microSD card image.

It would be nice if the autologin recipe could insert it automatically, as part of the omap3-console-image rootfs build process.

Best regards,

Elvis