[oe] LinuxTag update

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Sun Jun 6 19:54:15 UTC 2010

Hello friends!

We have a booth at LinuxTag from June 9th till June 12th. You can find us in
Hall 7.2b, booth 112 in the "Embedded Area".

We have a few people who volunteered to help at the booth - in the case you want
to spend some time there too just drop me a mail - we still have some tickets left.
If you have the chance to come to Berlin and want to show something interesting
related to OpenEmbedded, take a look at things we are doing or just want to talk
then feel invited!

See you in Berlin

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
                                        http://www.kernelconcepts.de/en