[oe] (no subject)

Soumya R Soumya.R at kpitcummins.com
Tue Jun 8 08:22:58 UTC 2010

Hi All,

     I get the following error when I run bitbake avn-image

NOTE: Handling BitBake files: \ (0172/0172) [100 %]
NOTE: Parsing finished. 163 cached, 7 parsed, 2 skipped, 0 masked.
NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies
ERROR: '['/home/likewise-open/KPIT/soumyar/openembedded/recipes/glibc/glibc_2.10.1.bb']' RDEPENDS/RRECOMMENDS or otherwise requires the runtime entity 'linux-libc-headers-dev' but it wasn't found in any PACKAGE or RPROVIDES variables
NOTE: Runtime target 'linux-libc-headers-dev' is unbuildable, removing...
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['linux-libc-headers-dev']
ERROR: Required build target 'avn-image' has no buildable providers.
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['avn-image', 'opkg-native', 'gnu-config-native']

               How do I resolve this error?? Any suggestions is badly needed..

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Soumya