[oe] TSC Meetings for the meeting of June

Richard Purdie rpurdie at rpsys.net
Fri Jun 11 21:37:48 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-06-11 at 20:29 +0200, Koen Kooi wrote:
> > Personally the org.openembedded.dev branch name does not bother me
> > although I know master is the 'standard' git name.
> > Afaik renaming does not really solve a problem.
>
> Ah well, seeing that the TSC completely failed to implement anything of
> the things they decided on last month I think we can stop worrying about
> this for the next few months. Does the TSC use FIFO or LIFO for their
> targets?

You've always got to be destructive and negative ;-).

How about suggesting the TSC improves its process by assigning actions
to people? That would be a bit more constructive and might address the
problem.

We're all volunteers doing this, we all have lots of things we're all
involved in and we do the best we can.

There is also nothing stopping anyone from helping the TSC, it was asked
to make a decision, not necessarily implement it although I'd agree it
would be desirable if someone on the TSC could help.

FWIW, I'm about to take a weeks vacation which is my first proper
holiday in a long time. I'll pay for it when I get back but until then
I'm aiming to enjoy it.

See you when I get back ;-).

Cheers,

Richard