[oe] Error of Rootfs

saleh usman salehusman at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 12 12:15:09 UTC 2010

Actually when I bitbake ossie-demo and ossie-gpp-node seperately these are built successfully. But when I run bitbake console-image this error occurs.
where might be the problem
Saleh

OpenEmbedded is giving an error of not building root files system due to missing dependency of gpp_node but the ipk package of gpp node is available in /deploy/glibc/ipk/armv5te. I've attached the log file of rootfs from  /work/dm6446-evm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/console-image-1.0-r0/temp and packages.stamps  and stamps files from /deploy/glibc/ipk/armv5te to show ipkg packages available.

plz help me to diagnose this error.

Saleh