[oe] Problems building Angstrom images

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Sat Jun 12 13:19:56 UTC 2010

On 06/12/2010 06:37 AM, Jacinto Alvarez wrote:

>>> You got any help with this yet Gary?
>>> I just replied here as it was the only
>>> similar error i could find
>>
>> I have seen no replies to this problem, sorry.  I *would*
>> really like to see it fixed
>
> + one more facing the same issue :(
> Still no hints as to how to fix this?

What sort of problem are you seeing?

What I found was that the 'encodings*' packages seem to have been
built (the stamps were there), but there were no .ipk packages
for them.  I simply forced them to rebuild and all started working.
   % bitbake encodings -c clean
   % bitbake encodings
   % bitbake beagleboard-linuxtag2010-demo-image