[oe] Building Angstrom for Beagleboard

Raseel Bhagat raseelbhagat at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 13:12:49 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to build Angstrom from scratch for the BeagleBoard.

Now, I've already faced a lot of issues , local as well as related to the
build and managed to go past various stages in multiple attempt :-)

Currently, I am bitbaking nano and I see that more than 7 GB space is being
utilised and its been over an hour and the build  is still going on.

Can someone give me a ballpark figure on how much time and space will it
take to build a console-image ?
Also, any particular heads-up for building this, as already mentioned , for
Beagleboard on Ubuntu 10.04 ?

My ultimate goal is to cross-compile packages like telepathy-sofiasip,
empathy with support for SIP/VoIP.

--
Raseel