[oe] [RFC] purge recipes/linux-kexecboot and move to recipes/linux

Andrea Adami andrea.adami at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 11:09:37 UTC 2010

> I'm confused if you're RFC'ing one or more things, could you please show
> patches to illustrate what you want?
>
> regards,
>
> Koen

Yea, actually the true RFC is about removing unused versions.
I don't think just moving *all* would even need an RFC...

My concerns are about the cruft if I would blindly copy all stuff.
This would stay there for long long time.

As example, I'd like to know if omap band could now move to 2.6.34 so
we could just throw the 2.6.29 and 2.6.32.

Regards

Andrea