[oe] xfce 4.6.2 recipes

Andreas Mueller schnitzeltony at gmx.de
Fri Jun 18 22:29:04 UTC 2010

On Friday 18 June 2010 08:54:13 pm Khem Raj wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 11:37 AM, John Willis
>
> hmmm I think I pushed first version of your patch accidentally. Can
> you rebase the new patch on top of what got pushed.
>
> Thx
> -Khem

My newbe spamming causes confusion - I promise to send better quality & less retries next time...

Khem:

To check what you have checked in I did:

git-pull
git-checkout -b checkpatch 7565ef3e4a53f715f16bdf6237061bcb9d6da33b    (creating a local branch 'checkpatch' right before my patch and check it out)
git-apply <last-patch-send-and-acked>
git-add .
git-commit -a -m "Foo"
git-diff org.openembedded.dev recipes/xfce-base/ > Diff

I attach 'Diff'. As far as I can see the only lines added are caused by space / tab replacement.

I think you committed the correct contents.