[oe] Network card not detected

Chris Tapp dokuwiki at keylevel.com
Sun Jun 20 15:14:27 UTC 2010

> So you can add net-tools (and it's dependencies) to your
> minimal-image, or to make life a little easier on yourself, use a more
> complete image, something like console-image which should contain
> everything you need to light up your Ethernet  port.

Thanks - I've had a console-image build running for the past few hours
- should soon be able to see what this does ;-)

> Also, this discussion might be more appropriate on the openembedded-
> users@ list.

 From looking at the http://wiki.openembedded.net/index.php/Mailing_lists
  wiki page I thought this list was no longer available as there's no
'subscribe' link. I'll have a go and see if I can register as I agree
my questions are really 'user' related at this time.

Chris