[oe] Image creation while >1 package versions build

Søren Holm sgh at sgh.dk
Tue Jun 22 13:32:02 UTC 2010

Hi

I have trouble getting the correct package-versions in my image when my
application is compiled in several versions.

The case is that I sepcify that specify PREFERRED_VERSION_myapp = "1.0", Myapp
is included in my image and when it builds the image myapp-1.0 get pulled in.
That is as it should be.

Now I change to PREFERRED_VERSION_myapp = "2.0" and build my image again.
Everything goes well again - myapp-2.0 end up in the image.

If I now change PREFERRED_VERSION_myapp back to "1.0" and rebuild the image it
is always myapp-2,0 that ends up in the image. The only way to get myapp-1.0 in
the image is to delete the generate myapp-2.0.ipk in tmp/deploy/....

I'm using an OE snapshot from around january, so this issue might be fixed.

--
Søren Holm