[oe] libusb1 endian problems

Vitus Jensen vjensen at gmx.de
Thu Jun 24 04:59:12 UTC 2010

Hej!

libusb1 is optimized for little-endian machines *g*, version 1.0.0 (stable
branch) fails on ppc machines because of endian problems.  Symptom: lsusb
shows no devices, lsusb -t does, debug messages from libusb1 show transfer
problems.

I haven't tested 1.0.4 (dev branch) but the last commit message in libusb1
regarding big endian is only included in 1.0.8 and that version works on
our bluepro.  So I will add 1.0.8 to dev and stable.

Vitus

--
Vitus Jensen, Hannover, Germany, Universe (current)
pgp public key available from keyservers