[oe] so ... what's the proper way to report a build failure?

J. L. vwyodapink at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 17:14:33 UTC 2010

Thank you very much for that!

any chance there is a good tutorial or something along those lines for
writing your own recipe for installing a program onto your platform? I have
tried the helloworld tutorials on your site and the gumstix wiki and I am
not having any luck in getting it to work for an actual program, I am trying
to get metasploit to compile for the gumstix overo fire.

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 10:09 AM, John Willis <John.Willis at distant-earth.com