[oe] TSC Meetings for the meeting of June

Holger Freyther holger+oe at freyther.de
Wed Jun 30 13:19:38 UTC 2010

On 06/30/2010 07:05 PM, Koen Kooi wrote:

> What about tackling the items from the previous month first before going
> off on this cosmetic change that wasn't even discussed in the community
> first before the TSC jumped the gun on it?

Well,

what do you want to say with was not discussed? We would not have picked
up the topic when it was not discussed in the community as we are not
making up topics.

And rest assured personally for a non native english speaker master,
foobar, blabla has about the same semantic for a branch name (I get used
to any of those), for the native ones this was a pretty big issue...

In regard to the TSC, what mode of operation do you propose? We freeze
the tree until all items are implemented in the order they are proposed?
We find people driving a topic?