[oe] Need HELP :: Samsung SMDK6410 root file systemusingopen-embedded

Sagar Jariwala sagarj at oriolesoftware.com
Wed Mar 17 06:40:27 UTC 2010

Hello Koen,

Thank you for the help.

I tried building it. It generated RFS.

I was unable to mount this FS during bootup of smdk6410 board. So I boot up
the board with ram-fs in nand and switched my root to narcissus generated
root-fs.

While running "totem" command it gave me following error.

/ # totem
(totem:1000): GStreamer-WARNING **: Failed to load plugin
'/usr/lib/gstreamer-0.
10/libgstsubparse.so': /usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstsubparse.so: undefined
symb
ol: parse_sami
Error re-scanning registry , child terminated by signal
Run 'totem --help' to see a full list of available command line options.
/ #

What can be the potential reason for it?

Thanks,
SJ