[oe] {TSC] request to discuss items.

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 19:33:58 UTC 2010

As we have (as far as I know) no procedure to table issues for the
TSC, I'm proposing two issues for the TSC:

1) the location of distro specific files
2) how to handle legacy recipes that are not used by any known distro

Both have been discussed on this list, and several options have been coined
E.g. for 1) dedicated directories, overlays or retain the current solution
And for 2) an overlay, and "obsolete" directory, retain the current
solution and remove the recipes.

May I ask the TSC to provide a verdict on these.

Thanks alot,
Frans