[oe] [oe-commits] Koen Kooi : angstrom: sync pango and pango-native versions

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 12:31:58 UTC 2010

2010/3/2 Koen Kooi <k.kooi at student.utwente.nl>:

> This commit also shows that using BBCLASSEXTEND isn't so hard, more
> people should try to convert their recipes to it instead of deleting them :)

The recipes I feel responsible for all use BBCLASSEXTEND and new
staging, thank you.
It are the orphaned recipes that are not converted.

And personally I don't think bashing people will motivate them to
spend time on those issues.

Frans (who thinks that having 26 variants of a recipe most of which
are unused and unmaintained is not quite to be considered
"professional" either).

Frans